Precautionary measures Patio Place is taking regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 and FAQs
We know that the coronavirus/COVID-19 situation is a global issue, and we want to reassure our customers that we are doing everything possible to maintain a healthy and safe environment here at Patio Place. The safety and well-being of our employees and customers is our top priority. Below is a helpful FAQ section to give you a better idea of how we’re handling the situation.Q. Is Patio Place still open and shipping and delivering orders?
A. Although our Costa Mesa showroom is temporarily closed until further notice, our Orange Refinishing/Warehousing Center remains open. We are continuing to ship and deliver your orders quickly and safely. Our knowledgeable customer service and support staff are still available to answer your questions and take phone orders. We intend to stay open as long as the local and federal government permits. Should we have to close for any reason and cannot ship orders, we will post an alert notification.Q. What precautions is Patio Place taking during this time?
A. In light of the current events involving coronavirus/COVID-19, Patio Place is taking the below precautions and following the CDC environmental cleaning and disinfection recommendations, along with the guidance for businesses and employers. At this time we are:
- Emphasizing the need for employees to stay home when sick as well as practicing proper respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene while at work and on Deliveries.
- Maintaining proper distancing precautions among employees.
- Performing continual environmental cleaning of the entire facility.
- Ceasing all unnecessary travel.
- Closing the doors beyond our lobby to all walk-in traffic. Pickup, Showroom and phone orders may still be placed.
Should any of the above change, you will be the first to know. In the meantime, please maintain safe practices.
Our thoughts go out to all those currently affected.
The Verdin Family